To install Camaleon CMS you need to do the following steps or watch this video:
- Updated installation steps here.
- Open a browser and navigate to http://localhost:3000 (First time will show new site form)
- Access information for your site
- That's it.
Notes for production mode:
- Change config/environments/production.rb
config.serve_static_files = true
- Add value in config/secrets.yml for
- Precompile assets
RAILS_ENV=production rake assets:precompile
Here you can find a full manual of installation for ruby on rails 4 and mysql for windows users.
Here you can find more information about how to deploy rails projects: