This are the steps to add a new language for Admin Panel.
- Create a new yml file in config/locales/camaleon_cms/admin/my_locale.yml
- Add your language name in config/locales/camaleon_cms/languages.yml
- Add your language translation for routes in config/locales/camaleon_cms/routes.yml
- Add your language key in config/system.json => admin_available_languages, sample: admin_available_languages: ["my_locale"]
This are the steps to add a new language for Front Panel, like titles or buttons
- Add your language key in config/system.json => available_languages
- Create a new yml locale into my_theme_folder/config/locales/my_locale.yml for your theme
- Create a new yml locale into my_plugin_folder/config/locales/my_locale.yml for your plugins
Restart your server and go to admin -> settings -> languages to enable them.
Created at: 05 Sep 22:59 | Updated at: 20 Dec 15:12